Word Trip – Word Count & word streak puzzle game, made for the best brains!
Connect the letters to find and guess the hidden words and play through multiple word count puzzles
A Classic word streak game, WordTrip is a first of its kind free word streak puzzle game where you travel through countries as you clear the puzzles. Swipe letters on the word compass to find different words. Solve the puzzles by finding all words to make your way through each country. As you fastlane your game, puzzles get trickier.
WordTrip is a free word count game that tests your vocabulary, spelling, word finding and puzzle solving skills. Get a fun brain exercise in your free time and fastlane your vocabulary.
If you are a word lover and like to play word games, brain games, puzzle games or scrabble spellings to make different words, WordTrip – Word count & word streak is the perfect choice for the best brains like you. Fastlane your english skills with this awesome Word count game.
How to Play:
The rules are simple. Swipe the letters on the compass to find hidden words
• FREE TO PLAY GAME – Download this word count game for FREE and play without wifi
• SIMPLE TO LEARN & HARD TO MASTER – Easy game play gets you going from the first word count puzzle and keeps you engaged for hours
• CHALLENGING PUZZLES – Free Puzzles range from 2 letter to 7 letter. It starts easy and gets tougher as you move ahead in the game
• IMPROVE YOUR VOCABULARY – Find hidden words or guess them from the same set of letters. Flex your brain muscles in your free time and fastlane your vocabulary, spelling skills
• PLAY ANYTIME – No Wifi? No internet? Not a problem. You can play offline too for free!
• SYNC YOUR GAME PROGRESS – You can login using Facebook to sync your game progress across various device with or without wifi
So, why wait? Play the game now and start counting words!
– Check out your new Profile and your amazing stats!
– Mr. Bee has a new Daily Challenge for you! Check out the Daily Spelling Bee!
– Open the Piggy bank for a great deal!
PlayStore id: in.playsimple.wordtrip