In a post-apocalyptic world, the Earth had shrouded by catastrophic pollution. Animals and plants were counting their final days with struggle. And humans, the lord of all life, had to live on synthetic food. Desperately, you, together with the last surviving animals and precious seeds found, fled to Mars where you clung to your last hope – building a city that is vibrant and promising.
However, Mars is not a utopia. Instead, it’s a harsh world full of unknowns. You must build your city from scratch while keeping an eye out for any hidden threats from around. Gradually, you will survive and thrive on Mars by selling crops and other natural farm products harvested from your city to the Earth, accumulating your wealth and becoming a literal billionaire.
Martian Life Guide:
GET SETTLED! Pick a suitable landing spot and find yourself a desirable place to start your city-building endeavor on Mars.
GET WATER! Farming for flourishing is impossible without water.
GET ELECTRICITY! Any kind of electricity will work. Powerless can’t build a booming city.
GET STUDY! Besides electricity, water and food, through technology research, enough oxygen supply on Mars is no longer a problem.
Build Your Very Own Dream City on Mars
– Pick your own city location
– Be your own decision-maker on how your city grows
– Be your own city runner
Develop and Upgrade Your City
– Upgrade your farms to grow various crops
– Level up your buildings to get a more functional city
– Advance technologies to build a stronger city
Complete Orders from the Earth
– Every day, you may receive orders from the rich back on the Earth for natural food
– You will literally be a billionaire by fulfilling food orders
Be Well-prepared for any Hidden Dangers
– Mars is teeming with unknown creatures that always put your city in peril
– Large amounts of Martian creatures keep coming out of nowhere
– Upgrade military technologies to build yourself an invincible troop force
Come and build your dream city on Mars!
Optimized gaming experience.
PlayStore id: com.readygo.aps.gp