Seize the opportunity to see what is like to be a multi-tasking doctor in this fun game.
Check the respiratory system, fix sore throat problems, get rid of head lice, heal digestive problems, use a head MRI scan or fly an emergency helicopter. Use your medical skills and spread a bit of happiness to your sick little patients.
This game offers 6 thematic minigames:
• Lungs: Use a breathing machine, kill the bacteria in Archer minigame and choose an inhaler to open up the airways.
• Throat: Take a swab with a medical stick and eliminate viruses in Bubble shooter minigame. Fresh ice cream is always a good solution for a sore throat!
• Head lice: Find head lice with the help of a magnifying glass, get rid of them and choose a super shampoo for anti-lice treatment.
• Stomach: Use CT scan to examine all organs in the body and find out which one needs healing, eliminate viruses and choose the right pill.
• Neurology: Scan a head, solve a brain puzzle and choose one of the bandages.
• Ambulance: Fly an emergency helicopter and save kids from burning skyscrapers.
Kids are already waiting for your help! It’s up to you to heal them!
This game offers basic gameplay free of charge but certain in-game items and features (buying virtual currency, disabling ads or playing minigame Neurology) may require payment via in-app purchases which cost real money. You can earn virtual currency by playing the game or buy them in the in-game store. Please check your device settings for more detailed options regarding in-app purchases.
The game contains advertising for Bubadu’s products or some third parties which will redirect users to our or third-party site or app. You can always remove third-party advertising by making in-app purchase ‘No ads”.
The game includes tasks comparable to real life events although adjustments were made due to the audience and limitations of mobile environment. Therefore, the knowledge acquired by playing the game cannot be used in real life.
– minor bug fixes
PlayStore id: com.bubadu.doctorkids2