This open source app uses ECU files for OBD communication.
Theoretically all operations that are possible with ISTA-D, INPA or Tool32, could be also executed with this application.
At the moment only vehicles from BMW and VAG are supported.
With a configuration generator simply select the diagnostics jobs to execute and create your own configuration files.
For complex tasks the configurations files could be created manually.
The app requires 2.5 GB of free external storage.
The application supports the following OBD II adapters:
– Standard FTDI based USB “INPA compatible” D-CAN/K-Line adapters (all protocols)
– ELM327 based Bluetooth and WiFi adapters. Recommended ELM327 versions are 1.4b, 1.5 and origin 2.1, which are based on PIC18F2480 processor (no MCP2515 chip) (D-CAN protocol only)
– Custom Bluetooth D-CAN/K-Line adapter (BMW-FAST protocol over D-CAN and K-Line)
– A replacement firmware for the ELM327 Bluetooth adapter is existing, that is faster, more stable and that also supports K-Line (required for VAG vehicles, supports protocols KWP2000, KWP1281, TP2.0)
– Deep OBD ENET WIFI adapter (for BMW F-models)
– Added Bluetooth pin check
– Fixed minor problems
PlayStore id: de.holeschak.bmw_deep_obd