Your mission is to defend the six cities from nuclear attacks. For this you have three anti-missile defenses. Classic Missile Command has the taste of the old arcades machines.
How to play:
– The nuclear attacks will try to destroy the cities and your defenses. You lose the game when the six cities have been destroyed.
– Each of your missile defenses has 10 missiles, and even if they are destroyed, They will be repaired and loaded at the beginning of each level.
– Every 8,000 points you get an extra city, which will be rebuilt at the beginning of the next level.
– The further you get, the higher the bonus points. The bonuses are x1 for levels 1 and 2, x2 for levels 3 and 4, and so on until you reach a maximum of bonus x10
– At the end of each level you get 5 points x bonus for each remaining missile, and 50 points x bonus for each surviving city.
– 25 points x bonus for each missile destroyed.
– 50 points x bonus for each cluster missile.
– 100 points x bonus for each bomber, satellite or UFO destroyed.
– This game support Google Games, leaderboard and achievements.
– Simulation of old CRT screens like the 80s arcades.
(C) 2018 Retro Arcades
All graphics and music are property of Retro Arcades.
– Some old files removed.
PlayStore id: com.retro.retroarcades2