The legend game is back in a new three-dimensional version!
In classic mode, the game consists of 35 basic levels. After completing 35 levels, they begin anew, but it is more difficult to pass them due to the fact that the set of enemy tanks (a set of level 35) is changing, as well as because of a faster respawn of enemies.
On the field are various types of obstacles and terrain:
1) Brick wall – collapses from one or more tank shots. A tank without bonuses or with one or two “stars” destroys a quarter of the wall with a shell; a tank with three “stars” destroys a shell at once half of the wall.
2) Concrete wall – you can destroy it only by collecting three bonuses that improve the tank (in the form of a five-pointed star).
3) Bushes – sharply reduce the visibility of armored vehicles and shells.
4) Ice – reduces the controllability of the movement of the tank.
5) Water – blocks movement, but misses projectiles.
Player Tank Upgrade:
1) Without stars – a small tank with a minimum projectile speed.
2) 1 star – a light tank with a high projectile speed.
3) 2 stars – medium tank with the ability to shoot bursts.
4) 3 stars – a heavy tank capable of punching concrete.
Despite the improvements, the player’s tank after destruction is reborn near the base in the form of a small tank.
The game has four types of enemy tanks, which differ in speed and strength:
1) Normal tank.
2) Armored personnel carrier, which is characterized by increased speed.
3) Rapid fire tank.
4) A heavy tank (armored car), which can be destroyed by four hits.
A special game mode is also available in the game. Differences from the classic mode:
1) Enemy tanks can take bonuses.
2) Added 2 new bonuses: gun and ship.
3) The number of bonus and armored tanks has become much larger.
4) The player appears immediately with a tank pumped to 1 star.
5) The respawn time of enemies is significantly reduced.
6) Added 180 new maps.
Improved enemy AI
Fixed some bugs in game mechanics
PlayStore id: rustappdev.game.battlecity3d